Thursday, March 4, 2010

Maybe I'm Falling For You Chapter 22 Teaser

“I think we’re just getting impatient now,” added Alice as she grabbed a box of chocolate chip cookies from the cupboard and offered me one, which I declined.

“It’s been two days,” I said, my voice high with exasperation. “Just give me a few more days. I can’t just romance her on the fly, this is shit that needs to be planned and executed to perfection. I refuse to scare her away, again.”

“Alright. Now, observe the art of seduction, Edward. Watch, learn and don’t eat my cookie,” she said with all seriousness as she rested the cookie on the counter and strolled over to Jasper, who was going through the DVD collection with Emmett. Rosalie and I watched intently as she whispered something in his ear and ran her finger slowly down his chest before sucking in into her mouth as he watched her every move with rapt fascination.

“We’ll be back in a few… pick out a movie,” stated Jasper roughly as he grabbed Alice by the waist and tossed her over his shoulder before running up the stairs.

“That was hardly seduction,” explained Rosalie as she washed out the popcorn bowls in the sink and proceeded to make a pan of Nachos, which excited Emmett to no end. I had no room for more food after the snacks we had just ate, but Emmett was raring to go for round two, three and four. “She didn’t take any time. A true act of seduction involves going slowly, assessing the reaction of the person who you are trying to seduce and then jumping in with both feet. Appreciate her, tease her and worship her. That’s seduction.”

**We're still on for out usual Sunday post! Hope you enjoyed that little tease!**

3 comments:

MH said...

this is going to be interesting!

Anonymous said...

It sure looks like everyone is trying to help Edward out to get Bella back... I'm just hoping it works :) Can't wait til Sunday

gossip_bangkok said...

thank you!! :)
I can't wait to see what's seducing THEN! :P
This sunday is going to be the best Sunday ever... JS :P

Post a Comment