Thursday, April 29, 2010

Maybe I'm Falling For You Chapter 29 Teaser

“It’s fine, really,” she said, her voice tinged with sadness as I grabbed for her hand, wanting to pull her back to bed and reassure her of my unwavering need and desire for her. However, Emmett, the king of bad timing, suddenly ran into the room screaming at the top of his lungs.

“I will give you five hundred bucks if you sleep in the other room tonight,” he shouted as Alice came in behind him, resting her hands on her hips as she stood by the door. She glared at him angrily and I couldn’t help the relief that coursed through me because I wasn’t him at that particular moment.

“Em, leave them the fuck alone. You pulled the first straw, it just happened to be the shortest. Just sleep in that room. It’s not that bad,” she advised as Bella grabbed a sweatshirt and a pair of running shorts from her luggage and then stepped out into the hall, most likely to get changed in the bathroom.

“Sleeping in those two tiny beds is not conducive to my sex life. Rosie and I had to push them together and I fell between the two beds three times last night. I think I threw out my hip,” he stammered in frustration as I groaned and opted not to get in the middle of their argument. “It’s all pink, with flowers and it so damned girly. It’s effecting my manhood and my ability to satisfy my woman. I can only look at daisies and puppies for so long before I go limp you know.”

1 comments:

Bouncy72 said...

Arggg Bella's going to run away somewhere, isn't she? *sigh*

Post a Comment