Thursday, July 22, 2010

Maybe I'm Falling For You Epilogue Teaser

“Ooh, that reminds me! I picked up another Beatles CD that we can play here while I’m working,” I said excitedly. Edward and I had agreed on playing the baby a lot of music, mostly the Beatles.

“Which bring us to the reason we’re here. Alice, Jasper, Emmett and I voted, and we’re giving you guys the weekend off. We can handle things here as long as we have Maggie’s help. Plus George, Maisey and Matt will be in for their usual shifts, so you two better scram,” Rosalie announced with determination in her eyes. Edward and I looked at each other nervously, but we both knew that she was right. We needed a break, even if all we did was lounge around at home and discuss baby names.

“Okay, fine. But be careful with the cappuccino machine, it’s been very temperamental lately,” I said as I wracked my brain for more information that they should all know. “Oh, and Alice, ease up on the amount of syrup you put in the latte’s. I felt like I was ready to run a marathon yesterday after you made me that caramel latte and it was decaf!”
“Let’s go, Bella, you and I both know that they’ll be fine,” Edward said, tugging on my arm. I had a sneaking suspicion that he had something to do with this, but as I thought about it, my feet were beginning to throb.



5 comments:

Val said...

Cant wait!

Eagles17 said...

So excited! =)

Shannon Palmer-Realtor said...

yay

QuueenElizabeth said...

EEEEP! Can't wait!

Anonymous said...

yay a baby :)

Post a Comment