Thursday, June 24, 2010

Maybe I'm Falling For You Chapter 33 Teaser

I looked up and around, away from Edward’s confused and worried stare. He was still kneeling on the cold floor of the balcony. I needed to make sure that all of this was real, and in fact, actually happening. The air was frigid, and I squeezed Edward’s coat closer to my body as the shiver began to take hold over me. At this point, I wasn’t sure if I was shivering because of the cold air, or because of the man in front of me, and what he was doing in that moment.

I looked back at him, and he looked so hurt. I realized that I’d been silent for longer than I’d thought.

“Bella?” he asked, as if to make sure I wasn’t in some sort of catatonic state or something.

“Can you repeat that?” I sputtered out. I wanted to do it over, now that I was over the shock of the fact that this man was indeed proposing to me. I wanted him to know my answer beyond a shadow of a doubt.


Coldplaywhore and I have also posted our auctions for FGB, so everyone should go check those out. I'm offering 6 banners, as well as an outtake from MIFFY. Coldplaywhore is offering 3 one-shots, as well as her multi-chapter version of Room 15!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

AHHHH POST POST POST PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!!!!

Post a Comment